Web filtering software is designed to optimize and control user access to web content on an AtomOS®-enabled network.
When deployed and configured, Web Filtering determines the type of content that will be available to a particular machine or network. Often, the motive is to prevent users from accessing content that may be considered objectionable or inappropriate.
Some examples include; schools, businesses, data centers, municipalities, government agencies and medical practices.
AtomOS advanced filtering capabilities include:
- Transparent HTTP and HTTPS/SSL filtering
- Regularly updated URL/Domain category block list
- Integration with YouTube for Schools
- Browser safe search enforcement for all major search engines
- Google's SSL Search disabling
- Rogue SSL proxy detection and automatic blocking
- Network antivirus filtering for HTTP traffic
- Ability to temporarily override the content filter